Old Goat Track Club
USA Track & Field New
England Affiliate Club
Covid 19 Statement: Similar to every other club in the region, the old goats are putting the spring competition season on hold until it is deemed appropriate for competitions to start back up. Stay safe, and thoughts and prayers to all who are affected by and all those who are helping to fight this disease.
Old Goat Virtual Marathon Challenge Champions
And the winners are:
1. The Heartbreakers - 2:03:06, Top Male 4:22, Top Female 5:14
2. Sisu Project - 2:14:18, Top Male 4:38, Top Female: 5:27
3. Old Goat Track Club - 2:14:56, Top Male 4:25, Top Female 5:50
4. WPI Cross Country - 2:31:30, Top Male 4:36, Top Female 5:30
5. Boston North Track Club - 3:03:34, Top Male 6:30, Top Female 7:09
Thank you so much to everyone who took part! We hope you all had fun and had some club camaraderie in these tough times. Stay safe, we will make it through this!
Formed in 2018 by former Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) runners, Old Goat Track Club (OGTC) is a welcoming group of athletes of all skill levels. We prioritize enjoyment so come have a great time with us! So far the men's team won the 2018 USATF New England XC Grand Prix, Placed 2nd at USATF New England Relays in the spring and a 2nd place finish in the 2019 USATF New England XC Grand Prix. We are looking to grow and continue that success in the future.
How to join the Goat Squad
See upcoming events that the club will be taking part in
Recent meet performances